Join us on this trip...
...about healthcare, advanced air mobility and technology
From the 16th to the 21st October 2022, we will be going on Innovation Mission again. This time, we travel to Silicon Valley, the epicentre of innovation. This trip is organized by Alk Reismakers. The program is a joint effort of Living Tomorrow, TomorrowLab and BDO.
We offer you an attractive program tailored to your individual interests, with a special attention to healthcare, advanced air mobility and IT & technology. The program is subject to change.
Some of our highlights:
- a visit to Stanford University, one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions
- HP Labs: they create, identify and develop novel technologies and experiences for consumers. The Lab is based on 4 themes: 3D printing, Microfluidics & Systems Technology, Security and Digital Manufacturing.
- Airbus Acubed: the Silicon Valley innovation center of Airbus. They are building the future of the industry by pursuing high-value, high-impact innovation projects driven by technologies such as artificial intelligence, autonomy, data analytics, rapid prototyping and digital communication.
- The mission of GenEdit is to overcome the existing limitations in genetic medicine so it generates positively the impact and the lives of as many people as possible. We will discover how biotech will influence our future.
- X, the Moonshot Factory, is a diverse group of inventors and entrepreneurs who build and launch technologies that aim to improve the lives of millions, even billions, of people. Their goal: 10x impact on the world’s most intractable problems, not just 10% improvement.
Besides these fascinating visits, there will also be time for networking with all the participants from different sectors. So that all new insights can be shared and new collaborations can be established to anticipate future challenges together. It promises to be an inspiring trip. Register now! Places are limited.
A detailed program can be found here.
Alk Reismakers is responsible for hotels, flights, restaurants and transport.